Highlights of the overall E-Commerce Intensity Index: Accommodation, Hotels, Food & Beverage Service Activities, Restaurants, Event Catering (January 2016) are:
- Online purchases for 2015 reached 25%.
- E-Commerce volume up to 8 billion pesos from August 2013 to January 2016.
- Note that we are still growing our respondent base for this segment.
- The report also notes of online digital marketing & e-commerce activities of players in this space.
Results of E-Commerce Index Philippines: Hotels & Restaurants industry sector in January 2016 are based on 180 cumulative year to date responses for purchases and 180 for revenues from a panel 286 of supply chain managers who were randomly drawn from a sample frame of the top 10,000 corporations in the Philippines.
How subscribers benefit from this report?
- Get the latest report at the time of purchase.
- The report represents information gathered through monthly interviews giving an accurate up-to-date picture.
- The report is useful to players wanting to explore product and service needs.
What is the coverage of the report?
- Online purchase and revenue activity in the manufacturing, retail / wholesale, and services sector.
- Breakdown to sub-sector
- Breakdown to employee size
- Breakdown on location
- Breakdown on export activity
- Online payment to suppliers activity
- Shows 2013, 2014, 2015, and to date average
- Focused sector – Hotels & Restaurants also having the same level of detail as indicated above.
How much is the report?
- The report for the latest month is two thousand five hundred pesos (P2,500).
- 12-months subscription getting the latest month version is twenty five thousand pesos (P25,000).
How to order and pay for the report?
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation will send you a billing in this regard.
- Once payment is received, the report will be emailed to you by i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation and official receipt for payment recognition.
- i-Metrics Asia-Pacific Corporation shall email the report and official receipt for payment recognition.