Please note that there will be no recording allowed at this event.
This is co-organized with Live2Lead Host Janette Toral.
Live2Lead is an annual global leadership event with world-class leaders. Created to share leadership principles and personal growth techniques so you can go and CHANGE YOUR WORLD!
1. John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 30 million books, has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine.
2. Kat Cole is the COO of FOCUS Brands North America. Prior to FOCUS Brands, Kat was President of Cinnabon, Inc. and a Vice President at Hooters at age 26, making her one of the youngest executives in chain history. She has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Cosmopolitan, and many others.
3. Steve Harvey is known as the busiest man in Hollywood. But when he’s not entertaining, he’s a dedicated mentor and motivator. Mr. Harvey’s passion is helping people, which led to the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, helping underprivileged children receive the tools for success.
4. Alan Mulally served as president and chief executive officer of The Ford Motor Company and as a member of Ford’s board of directors from 2006-2014. Mulally led Ford’s transformation into one of the world’s leading automobile companies and the #1 automobile brand in the United States.
5. Craig Groeschel and his wife, Amy, started Life.Church in January 1996 and it has grown to include dozens of locations all over the United States. Glassdoor has also named him in the top 10 CEOs in the U.S. (small and midsize companies) and named Life.Church the #1 Place to Work under his leadership.
The fee for this event is P2500 per participant. Get 1 free slot for every 5 participants.
Registration Link Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
Process your payment by making a deposit to:
Account Name: I-Metrics Asia Pacific Corporation
Account Number: 149-0682-914
Joining the Liveability Summit Panel, Dr. Nick Fontanilla, President & CEO of I-Metrics Asia Pacific Corporation shares his take on Sustainable Cities Summit last October 17 held at Sofitel Hotel Philippines.
He shares some approaches on building sustainable cities, and how the Philippines fares around this globally trending topic.
He talks about 4 key points:
1. Role of Cities in Development and Sustainability
2. Building Cities of the Future: Some Approaches
3. Superstar Cities
4. Leading the Change
I-Metrics Asia Pacific Corporation, one of the leading measurement, tracking and market research companies in the Philippines today has further cemented its mark in the statistical software and predictive analytics industry by going regional in Asia Pacific.
The distribution of analytics software PS Imago and PS Clementine in the regional space is now official, with the resellership of Bon Auxilium - – spanning Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam.
Across the region, I-Metrics Asia Pacific Corporation, together with Bon Auxilium aims to provide predictive solutions mainly in the education sector, hospitality, retail and service industries.
Photo from left to right: Johnny Amora, I-Metrics Asia Board of Director; Mei Brantzeg, I-Metrics Asia General Manager; Alex Joo Partner of Bon Auxilium PTE LTD; Dr. Nick Fontanilla I-Metrics Asia President; Yayu Javier I-Metrics Asia Board of Director